From the previous article you have learnt when tubercular diathesis will be predominant according to the pathological indications of patient's present history, family history, past history and present complaints. If any homeopathic doctor want to treat any patient of tubercular diathesis he must know the early life philosophy of that patient.
Philosophy of early life of Tubercular Diathesis.
The individual having cosmopolitan habit has a feeling that the whole word is his own home, the sky is the roof of his home and the Earth's surface is the floor of his home, all the people of this world are his relatives and friends. The individual wants to share their grief. The individual is highly ambitious but for the benefit of humanity.
- Since early life cosmopolitan habit is predominant.
- The baby never weeps, if someone carry and wander even during empty stomach.
- For breast feeding mother has to search her baby, because her baby is taken by someone into another locality for wandering.
- Traveling is the most favorite subject through out the life.
- If the hungry fellow can be fed, if the needy fellow can be helped etc. are the extraordinary delights for the individual. In spite of poverty the individual wants to help the needy fellows for the satisfaction and extraordinary delights.
They become Poet, Author, Scientist, that is they want to discover new one which is beneficial for human civilization. Again, quite opposite phenomena may be observed like-problem child, destructive mentality. To do something selflessly for people is one of the characteristics of an individual of Tubercular diathesis. If the individual can do something for human being, then his human life is worth-while, otherwise, he breaks his mind and dies of tuberculosis.