Practical utilities of Vital Force are follows
- It helps to perceive the dynamic nature of life, its actions and reactions which surmount the mere physical and chemical actions and reactions.
- It helps to understand the dynamic concept of health, disease and cure.
- It helps to understand the person as a whole both in health and disease - holistic conception of man
- It helps to individualize each person from others.
- It helps us to explain the curative nature of the homeopathic dynamic medicine, although apparently contradictory (Because the inherent nature of vitality is to react against any stimulus external or internal, mental and physical).
- It helps us to explain and substantiate the theory of drug-dynamisation.
- It helps to explain the conception of chronic miasm, its infection, progress and cure.
- It helps to appreciate the administration to one simple, single medicine at a time.
- It helps to justify the significance of using minimum dose in Homeopathy.
- It helps to appreciate that the moral and psychic sides of man are also important like the physical ones to understand the man fully.
- It helps to appreciate that no state of a living man is static, it is continuously changing and is reacting against, and is being acted by various environmental factors, both internal and external endlessly.
- It helps to interpret precisely any and every change in the organism and takes necessary steps accordingly.
The knowledge of Vital Force is essential in Homeopathy
- The theory of vital force is a fundamental conception of Homeopathy. The whole of Homeopathy revolves around it. Almost all the principles of this system are explained with the help of this theory. The knowledge of vital force is essential for the following factors-
- To understand the dynamic concept of life - health, disease and cure.
- To appreciate the holistic concept of health, disease and cure
- To appreciate the dynamic concept of homeopathic treatment.
- To appreciate the administration of one simple, single medicine, at a time.
- To justify the significance of using minimum dose in Homeopathy.
- To explain and substantiate the theory of drug-dynamisation.
- To explain the concept of miasm, its infection, progress and cure.
Post a Comment